GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS), Greater Noida is one of the premier Institutions in the field of Management Education. The institute is awarded “Best Management Institute in North India for Industry Interface by Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony 2019. The college is presently running an autonomous Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program. The placement cell of GIMS has witnessed 100% placement of students. The highest salary package offered to students is recorded at INR 8 LPA and the average salary package is recorded at INR 6 LPA. Some of the top recruiters include TCS, TA digital, Indiamart, YAMAHA, Wipro, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential, Cease Fire, Ameriprise Financial, Daffodil, Cognizant, NTT data and many more.
|Established | Institute Type||2020 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1,200|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Scholarship, etc|
|Faculty Student Ratio||40:1|
|Address||Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park II,|
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
|PGDM Diploma||₹ 621,000 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
*GIMS MBA ranking by IIRF is 106 out of 120 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website of the college.
2. Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
3. Click on the ‘Download Registration form’ from the options.
4. Download the form and fill it correctly.
5. Candidates can also obtain the application form from the institute.
6. Send the duly filled application form to the following address: 6C, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida-201306
7. Application fee of INR 1200 has to be paid through any Syndicate Bank Branch – Greater Noida GB Nagar U.P, India in
IFSC Code- SYNB0008895
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Date|
Oct 25, 2023
|CAT 2023 Exam Date|
Nov 26, 2023
|XAT Registration Timeline|
Jul 15, 2023 – Nov 30, 2023Ongoing
|XAT Admit Card Availability|
Dec 26, 2023Tentative
|CAT 2023 Result Date|
Jan 04, 2024Tentative
|XAT Exam Date|
Jan 07, 2024
Jan 20, 2024Tentative
|CMAT Registration Timeline|
Feb 13, 2024 – Mar 13, 2024Tentative
|CMAT Admit Card Date|
May 01, 2024Tentative
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
The scholarship is provided to students if they score more than 75% marks in any of the entrance examinations ( CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT)
Highest Package: 23.31L