IIM Ahmedabad served as the mentor for the establishment of IIM Nagpur in 2015. In addition to having a satellite campus in Pune, IIM Nagpur is an AACSB member. The Indian Institute of Management–Nagpur (IIM–Nagpur) provides students in the management and other streams with postgraduate, doctoral, and other courses. In the Management category, NIRF 2023 ranks IIM Nagpur 43rd.
|Campus Size||132 acres|
|MBA Fees||INR 18,00,000|
|NIRF Ranking 2023||43|
|Number of Courses||26|
|Highest Package 2023||INR 64 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Microsoft, Adani, ICICI Bank, Bank of America, BNY Mellon, Indus Valley Partners, etc.|
|MBA||₹18.9 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation + CAT|
|PG Certificate||₹2.75 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Diploma / Bachelor / Master|
|EMBA||₹9.5 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|Ph.D||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
*IIM Nagpur MBA ranking by India Today is 24 out of 272 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 26 out of 281 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIM Nagpur MBA ranking by NIRF is 43 out of 125 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 43 out of 125 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIM Nagpur MBA ranking by Outlook is 19 out of 24 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 21 out of 26 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIM Nagpur MBA ranking by IIRF is 22 out of 44 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 29 out of 42 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIM Nagpur MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 34 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Interested parties may apply online at https://excutivephdadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/ for the PhD program.
2. A maximum of two specializations may be applied for by candidates.
3. The application fee is INR 1,500 for two areas and INR 1,000 for one area.
The following paperwork needs to be sent in with the application:
4. A certified copy of your most recent exam results.
5. An authenticated duplicate of each academic transcript and credential
6. A caste certificate, if any
7. Certificates of work experience (if applicable)
8. Records pertaining to scholarly work or research (if applicable)
25 Oct ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
|Scholarship offered by IIM Nagpur||Eligibility|
|IIM Nagpur Merit Scholarship||For candidates securing 95% or above in CAT.|
|IM Nagpur Need-cum-Merit Scholarship||For candidates with family income less than INR 5,00,000|
|Particulars||Placements Statistics 2023||Placements Statistics 2022|
|Number of Recruiters||100+||–|
|Number of New Recruiters||19||31|
|Number of Students||236||200|
|Highest Package||INR 64 LPA||INR 31.54 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 16.74 LPA||INR 15.21 LPA|
|Median Package||INR 16.85 LPA||INR 15.42 LPA|
|Top 10% Average Package||–||INR 22.19 LPA|
|Top 50% Average Package||INR 18.91 LPA||INR 17.21 LPA|
|Top Domains||Strategy & Consulting||IT & Analytics|
|Top Recruiters||KPMG, Capgemini, TVS, HDFC Bank, BNY Mellon, Adani, IBM, Deloitte||Amazon, Microsoft, Deloitte, IBM, Dell, Cognizant, Infosys, Accenture|