Acharya Nagarjuna University was built in 1976 and is placed among Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai National Highway (NH 5). The college was inaugurated on eleventh September 1976 with the aid of using the previous President of India, Shri Fakruddin Ali Ahmed, and celebrated its Silver Jubilee in 2001. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded ‘A’-grade to Acharya Nagarjuna University and it has begun out the Centre for Distance Education (CDE). Acharya Nagarjuna University is ranked 40th in Overall Category by Times B School 2022.
|Courses offered||11 UG Courses, 21 PG Courses,17 PG Diploma Courses, and 4 in certificate courses|
|Popular courses||UG AND PG Courses|
|Admission criteria||10+2 for UG AND graduation for PG|
|BA||₹3,740 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BBA||₹4,475 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BHM||₹74,575 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Lib.I.Sc||₹5,950 (Total Fees)||10+2|
|B.Sc||₹8,395 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|Certification||₹7,500 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
|Diploma||₹7,500 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
*ANU Overall ranking by The Week is 15 out of 85 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 16 out of 81 colleges in India in 2022.
*ANU Overall ranking by NIRF is 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2022 and it was 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2021. ANU Pharmacy ranking by NIRF is 63 out of 125 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 51 out of 125 colleges in India in 2022.
*ANU Pharmacy ranking by IIRF is 60 out of 76 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 54 out of 60 colleges in India in 2022.
*ANU MBA ranking by The Times Of India is 40 out of 150 colleges in India in 2022.
*ANU Overall ranking by Times Higher Education is 1201 out of 1501 colleges in International in 2024 and it was 1201 out of 1799 colleges in International in 2023. ANU Science ranking by Times Higher Education is 801 out of 801 colleges in International in 2020 and it was 601 out of 800 colleges in International in 2019.
*ANU MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 133 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Candidates willing to apply for admissions in the institute are required to visit the official website of college since the application form is available online.
2. Click on the “Application Form” tab withinside the menu bar.
3. Download the utility shape of the respective direction.
4. Enter the details as per asked carefully.
5. Paste your passport size image without attestation.
6. Post the duly crammed utility shape with the prescribed enclosure to the Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, A.P. or may be submitted in individual on the CDE headquarter or at decided on examine middle.
7.The Application charge is to be achieved via DD of the desired quantity relying upon the direction is to be drawn withinside the desire of The Director, Centre for Distance Education,Acharya Nagarjuna University”, payable at SBI financial institution or Andhra Bank, Nagarjuna Nagar or Nationalized or Scheduled Bank payable at Guntur.
8. The candidate also can get the utility shape from the examine middle or from the Centre of Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University through filing a crossed DD from any scheduled industrial financial institution.
|General UG, Integrated PG programs (excluding Engineering and Pharmacy streams)|
|AP OAMDC Admissions 2023-24 Counselling Registration Begins||June 19, 2023|
|AP OAMDC Admissions 2023-24 Counselling Registration Ends||June 24, 2023|
|Special Category Verification||June 21- June 23, 2023|
|Opening of HLCs for Verification of Certificates||June 22, 2023|
|Exercise of web options||June 26- June 30, 2023|
|Allotment of Seats||July 3, 2023|
|Reporting of students to colleges allotted and Commencement of Classes||July 4, 2023|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
|Acharya Nagarjuna University Scholarships|
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students
Post-Doctoral Fellowship to SC/ST Candidates
Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
Merit-based Scholarship for top 10% students of the department
As per NIRF 2022 data, the median package for B.Pharm students for the year 2021 was INR 2.40 LPA. As for the M.Pharm students, the median package stood at INR 3.20 LPA. The following table depicts the year’s median packages offered during the last year three years: