Baba Mastnath University Rohtak was established in 2010. The university is recognized by the University Grants Commission under the support of Shri Baba Mastnath Math, Asthal Bohar. It offers 32 various courses in the domain of Arts, Commerce, and Science (Medical, Non-Medical, and Engineering). The admission of these courses is based on the merit obtained by the applicant in the last qualifying exams. However for Medical courses, the candidates’ merit will be based on the NEET entrance marks and for Ph.D. applicants, a separate entrance test is conducted by BMU itself. The forms of application are available in online mode. BMU provides internship programs and real-life projects for medical courses.
|Established | Institute Type||2012 | Private|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test and Merit-based|
|Top Recruiters||HCL, TATA, Maruti., Infosys|
|Facilities||Hostel, Library, Hospital, NCC, NSS, Sports|
|Ph.D||₹1 Lakh (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|B.A.M.S||₹3.9 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.P.T||₹50,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Sc||₹55,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|MBA||₹50,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|L.L.B||₹40,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|P.B.B.Sc||₹1 Lakh (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
1. Visit the official website of the University.
2. Click on Programme & Course tab and select Admission Form.
3. Apply Online or download the application form.
4. The application form can also be obtained from the university office at the address mentioned below.
5. Filled out application form is to be submitted at the university office.
6. Information regarding application fee and list of documents required for verification will be announced by the college before the commencement of application process.
Dec ’23-Jan ’24
|JEE Main 2024 RegistrationTentative|
|JEE Main 2024 Admit CardTentative|
24 Jan ’24 – 1 Feb ’24
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 1|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
The university provides various options for the students to gain scholarship post completion of the admission procedure. It facilitates students to gain benefits from the government, institutional, and private scholarships. The steps below gives a flow of the process to gain scholarships:
Step 1: Complete all Admission procedures, submit documents and mark sheets.
Step 2: Fill application form for scholarships available from Government, Institutional and Private.
Step 3: Submit documents related to Reservation category, Family Income and Merit Marks.
Step 4: After approval, the students will receive scholarships in bank account or tuition fee waivers.
The placement cell of BMU manages career guidance programs, industrial visits, internships, skill development programs, workshops, and seminars. BMU has recorded placement to the student in many MNC companies that are currently leading the market. The top recruiters of BMU are Bossard, HNG Glass, ESCORTS, ASK, TCS, Caparo Fasteners, Sona, Surya, Satyam, and Religare. There are certain courses in BMU that provide short internships within the course period. This helps to gain industrial experience while learning.
Highest average of package offered is 5 lakh per annum. After getting the degree. I wish to join the private or Government pharmacist position.