Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh is a constituent extension of the BIT Mesra institute and was established in 1997. At BIT, Allahabad students are taught various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies in Business, Computer Studies, and Engineering. The institute is packed with excellent infrastructure with state-of-the-art technology and equipment. The admissions are given based on candidates’ performance in their qualifying exam, academic records, personal interviews, and entrance exams. The accepted entrance exams are CAT /MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ Gate. The institute has also a dedicated placement cell which constantly helps the students to get their desired job. Some of the prominent recruiters on the campus are Cognizant, Wipro, DHFL, Axis Bank, etc.
|Established | Type||1997 | Private|
|Recognized by||UGC council|
|Accredited by||AICTE and NBA|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, and Doctoral|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based, Entrance based, Interview based|
|Accepted Exam score||CAT /MAT/ XAT/CMAT/ GATE|
|MBA||₹3.23 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Tech||₹2.59 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BBA||₹1.76 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|Ph.D||₹79,700 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|BCA||₹1.76 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MCA||₹2.91 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + BIT MCA|
1. Candidates must go online and apply to the course of their choice. The link to the application portal will be provided when the admissions open.
2. The candidates must provide their personal and academic details and pay for the application form.
3. After payment, candidates must submit their application.
4. After submission, candidates will be informed if they have been selected (for the program or the next step of the admission process).
5. The selected candidates might be called up for group discussions or personal interview as per the course requirements.
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
BIT Scholarship for meritorious students admitting in the B.Tech. program (based on overall AIR in JEE-Main):-
1. Percentage of Tuition Fee Waiver- 100%
a. All India Rank range of JEE-Main General category candidates – up to 1000
b. All India Rank range of JEE-Main SC /ST category candidates – up to 5000
2. Percentage of Tuition Fee Waiver- 75%
a. All India Rank range of JEE-Main General category candidates – 1001-2500
b. All India Rank range of JEE-Main SC /ST category candidates – 5001-15000
3. Percentage of Tuition Fee Waiver- 50%
a. All India Rank range of JEE-Main General category candidates – 2501-4000
b. All India Rank range of JEE-Main SC /ST category candidates – 15001-25000
In BIT Ranchi lots of companies come for recruiting whole year. Students from Naini also attend the recruitment process and some of them also got placed in top companies like IBM, Cognizant etc with a package of 5-6 lakh per annum. Previous year in 2014 TCS also came for recruiting. For MBA companies like BHEL and other companies also came.