Directorate of Distance Education, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology has started the registration process for admission to various UG / PG and PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
DDE, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, established in 1997, with an aim to promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with a focus on new frontiers of technology. The university is ranked in top 150 universities of India by NIRF 2018 and 2nd among universitites of Haryana State.
|Name of the Institute||Directorate of Distance Education, GJUST|
UG Program – Merit Based
PG Prpgram – Entrance Based
|Merit List Declaration Date||January|
|MBA||₹24,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|B.Com||₹9,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BA||₹6,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MCA||₹18,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Com||₹16,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|M.Sc||₹16,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|MA||₹12,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
1. Visit the official website to fill the registration form.
2. Click on ‘Admission’ Tab and then click on new registration for admission.
3. Registered candidate need to deposit the fee of INR 1000 (INR 250 for reserved candidates by any of the given modes of payment: Net Banking, Debit Card or through Credit Card.
4. Log in to the account and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, marksheets, caste certificate, and other certificates.
5. Students will have to get their original certificates verified in the Directorate of Distance Education after getting the admission either in person or through post.
6. Students are needed to send a self-addressed envelope of size 10” x 12” bearing postage stamps worth INR 45.
|Post Graduate Examinations|
|Exams and Events||Dates|
Admit Card Date (Mode – Online)
|7 Nov’23-26 Nov’23|
Exam Date (Mode – Online)
|26 Nov’23-26 Nov’23|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
Post Matric Scholarship
The Scheduled Caste students of Haryana whose family income from all sources is up to 2.5 Lacs per annum as prescribed by the State Govt. for Post Matric Scholarship and who produces, at the time of admission, the “Caste” and “Income” certificates issued by the competent authority, are not required to pay any kind of fees and they may pay a sum of 1000/-(Refundable) as security/caution money at the time of admission.
he highest salary package offered ranges from 7-8 LPA. The lowest salary package offered ranges from 2-3 LPA. Some top recruiting companies are Jindal Southwest Mumbai, Larsen, and Turbo, Netsmartz, Aspirefox, and HDFC Life Insurance visit the college for placements. Roles are offered according to their skills like a lower manager, etc. Many of the students get good internships in good companies like Coropex.