Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University is a private university located in Gorakhpur and was established in 1957. The university is recognised by the UGC and has 350 affiliated colleges and six faculties comprising 32 departments. The university is accredited by NAAC with a grade of A++. DDU Gorakhpur provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and the courses offered include BTech, BA, BBA, BCA, BSc, Bed, BALLB MA, MSc, MEd, etc.
Year of establishment
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
UGC and AIU
Number of courses offered
100+ courses in 14 departments
Total no. of seats
No. of MoUs
|BCA||₹30,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Sc (Ag.)||₹2,592 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BA||₹2,592 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BJMC||₹2,592 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BBA||₹2,592 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MBA||₹43,200 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation + UPSEE MBA|
|M.Sc||₹2,613 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
#DDU Overall ranking by QS World University is 99 out of 100 colleges in India in 2020.
1. Visit the official website
2. Go to the ‘admission section’
3. Click on the ‘Online Application’.
4. Fill in all the personal and educational details of the candidate.
5. Make the payment online. For Under-graduate courses INR 1000 for general and INR 750 for reserved candidates. For post-graduate courses the fees is INR 750 (general) and INR 400 (reserved) category students. The payment can be made through debit card, credit card or net banking.
6. Save the changes and download the application form.
Dec ’23-Jan ’24
|JEE Main 2024 RegistrationTentative|
|JEE Main 2024 Admit CardTentative|
24 Jan ’24 – 1 Feb ’24
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 1|
Class X mark sheet and certificate
Class XII mark sheet and certificate
Graduation certificate for candidates applying for PG Courses
2-passport size photographs
Scorecard of the qualified entrance examination
SCHOLARSHIPS/FINANCIAL SUPPORT POLICY FOR STUDENTS:
DDU Gorakhpur University always looks for the overall development of its students. Different bodies/units of the University are continuously engaged in this mission. Dean Students Welfare (DSW)& a team of teachers (ADSWs) along with the office generate awareness and explore their talent by providing a platform for co-curricular activities both inside & outside campus, their health care through the university health centre etc.
One of the special features of DSW activity is providing financial support either directly or through liaison with government agencies. Overall financial support efforts of the DSW office are:
1) Fee reimbursement to students (financed by the Government of U.P.)
2) State Scholarships (Dashmettar Scholarship) (financed by the Government of U.P.)
3) National Scholarship (financed by the Government of India)
4) Shanti Memorial Scholarship (through-Trust)
5) Harihar Prasad Dubey Memorial Scholarship (through Foundation)
6) Swami ShivanandMemorial Scholarship (By Divine Life Trust)
|Minimum Salary||INR 1.6 Lacs|
|Average Salary||INR 2.15 Lacs|
|Maximum Salary||INR 5 Lacs|