Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT) is located in Kurukshetra, Haryana. The institute was established in 2001 and it is affiliated to the Kurukshetra University. DIMT Kurukshetra offers two undergraduate courses of BBA and BCA and two postgraduate courses of MBA and MCA.
|Name of the Institute||Dronacharya Institute of Management and Technology (DIMT)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based and qualifying the Entrance Test|
|Name of the entrance||MAT|
|MBA||₹1.22 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Graduation with 50% + MAT|
|BBA||₹1.04 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2|
|BCA||₹1.04 Lakhs (Total Fees)||10+2|
|MCA||₹51,880 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
1. The candidates must apply through online from the institute website.
2. The admission to the institute is conducted purely on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination except for MBA.
3. MBA selection will be based on candidate’s score in MAT (Management Aptitude Test).
4. All the courses offered are on full-time basis.
5. Candidates applying to DIMT must have minimum aggregate marks of 40% in their respective field, for the Bachelor’s degree courses.
6. Candidate must possess a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline for the Master’s degree courses.
|MAT (PBT) Registration Deadline|
Dec 05, 2023
|MAT (PBT) Admit Card Availability|
Dec 07, 2023
|MAT (PBT) Exam|
Dec 09, 2023
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
|Marks in Qualifying Exam||Scholarship (%)|
|70% to 79.99%||10%|
|80% to 89.99%||50%|
|90% and above||100%|
Around 90% of students get placed in our course. The highest salary package offered in our course is 27 LPA and the lowest salary package offered is 3.5 LPA. Around 70% of students get internships in companies like Adobe, Flipkart, Paytm, Microsoft, etc. The role offered is software development engineer.
Address: DIMT Kurukshetra