Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is providing the students with the best of facilities and excellent education. The University is excellent because the students passing out have been placed very well. The Vidyapeeth comprises of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune.
-It got its status of University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 in 2003 of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary & Higher Education, New Delhi and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
-The D.Y. Patil Education Society was set up in the year 1987. Since then it has been providing the best of education in the area of health sciences
-The Vidyapeeth was accredited with an ‘A’ Grade by NAAC with a CGPA of 3.08 in the month of September 2009 for the period of five years
-The University provides for one of the best medical colleges. The MBBS degree that is conferred is recognized by the Government of Malaysia
-It is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Year of establishment
NAAC, UGC, MHRD
AIU, ACU, IIC, ASSOCHAM, AUAP, EPSI, INQAAHE
NIRF Ranking 2023
– 3 rank in the Dental Category
– 15 rank in the Medical Category
– 46 rank in the University Category
– 81 rank in Overall Category
Modes of Education
Full-Time and Distance Learning
Number of courses offered
No. of faculty
– Johns Hopkins University, USA
– London School of Training, London
– Cornell Medical School, New York
Entrance Exam accepted
CAT, JEE Main, MHT CET, NEET
|B.Tech||₹1.7 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45% + DPU AIBTCET|
|MBBS||₹25 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
|MBA||₹2.1 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CET|
|BBA||₹90,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45%|
|M.D||₹32.2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|MDS||₹14 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||B.D.S. + NEET PG|
*DPU Overall ranking by The Week is 44 out of 76 colleges in India in 2020.
*DPU MBA ranking by Outlook is 57 out of 155 colleges in India in 2020.
*DPU Medical ranking by IIRF is 19 out of 100 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 31 out of 100 colleges in India in 2022.
The application form of the university can be downloaded Online. Following is the procedure through which a candidate can apply in the university:
1. Visit the official website of the university
2. Click on Online Admission
3. Click on the course you want to apply for
4. Click on “Apply Online”
5. Download the application form
6. Fill in all the details.
7. Click on “Apply Now”
8. Make the fee payment Online
9. After completion of all the details click on “Submit”
10. Take a print out of the application form and the receipt for the future reference.
1. The total fees (Entrance + Processing ) for B.Sc.,Nursing, B.P.T, B.Optometry = INR 1050
2. The total fees (Entrance + Processing ) for all the other courses = INR 1300
7 Nov ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
13 Oct ’23 – 28 Nov ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process CBT 1Ongoing|
15 Jul ’23 – 30 Nov ’23
|XAT 2024 Exam registrationOngoing|
30 Nov ’23 – 3 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 Admit Card Download CBT 1|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
The best thing is the college has no fee hike policy. The general candidate total fee is 113000 And there is a fee waiver for obc candidates on the tuition fee of 50% and sc/st 100% and the schemes like tfws are available here.
Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune has not released the average package offered for the year 2023 on the official website. However, as per MBA information brochure 2023-24, the average package offered is mentioned in the table below:
MBA average package
INR 10.20 LPA