Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research (DYPIMR) established in 1994 and grew exponentially to reach the pinnacle of excellence in academics, placements, entrepreneurship and research. DYPIMR practices what it teaches and preaches. It is the only institute having an opportunity of “on campus internships” for the students in domains like Digital Marketing, Analytics, Web Development, Software Development & Testing, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management etc. These internships are offered to deserving students in addition to mandatory summer internships in corporate to help them acquire practical skills and knowledge.
Year of establishment
Mode of education
Number of courses offered
4 courses across 2 streams
Savitribai Phule Pune University
The college follows the application process strictly as per the directions of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The steps that DTE follows for admissions into colleges affiliated to it are stated below:
1. Online registration of applications for admissions for respective courses begins in mid-May – start June.
2. After applications are submitted, the process of document verification, uploading and confirmation of Application form takes place. This process also occurs in the same duration.
3. Provisional merit list is displayed in the first week of June. Students can submit grievances if any, after displaying of list.
4. Final merit list is displayed in the second week of June. Category wise display of seats in CAP Round I are displayed in the third week of June.
5. After that subsequent CAP rounds take place. The counselling process is generally over till end of August and students can start with their studies in September after paying admission fee and first semester’s fee in the stipulated time.
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Date||
Nov 07, 2023Upcoming
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||
Nov 26, 2023
|CAT 2023 Result Date||
Jan 04, 2024Tentative
|MAHCET Registration Timeline||
Feb 05, 2024 – Mar 04, 2024Tentative
|MAHCET Admit Card Date||
Mar 11, 2024Tentative
|CMAT Registration Timeline||
Feb 13, 2024 – Mar 13, 2024Tentative
|MAH MCA CET Admit Card Date||
Mar 20, 2024Tentative
|MAHCET Exam Date||
Mar 23, 2024 – Mar 24, 2024Tentative
|MAH MCA CET Exam Date||
Mar 30, 2024
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
This was yearly scholarship. And this was provided by the government for merit students who had their aggregate above 70% and i was one among them.
|MBA||Highest Package||10 LPA|
|Average Package||4.2 LPA|
|MCA||Highest Package||8 LPA|
|Average Package||3.6 LPA|