Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies (DYPIMS), Pune is one of the illustrious galaxies of the educational endeavors of Dr. D Y Patil Pratishthan and is amongst the premier Management institutes. It is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, approved by AICTE and recognized by the Government of Maharashtra. DYPIMS offers a full-time MBA program of 2 years. Admission is done on the basis of merit and cutoff criteria of the institute.
|Established | Institute Type||2004 | Private|
|Accredited by||NAAC with ‘A’ Grade|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
State: MAH MBA/ MSSCET
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1000 & INR 800|
|Top Recruiters||American Express, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd, Bajaj Finserv Ltd., BYJU’s, Capital First Ltd., Discreet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Canteen, Seminar Hall, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||9890655369 | 9011092498 | 9922556741|
|Address||Sector No. 29, Near Akurdi Railway Station,|
Nigdi-Pradhikaran, Akurdi, Pune – 411044
1. Visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
2. Register for the application form and obtain Login ID.
3. Fill the online application form for Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
4. Pay the application fees of INR 1000 (General Category Candidates and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate) through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
5. Application fee is INR 800 for Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra.
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Date|
Nov 07, 2023Upcoming
|CAT 2023 Exam Date|
Nov 26, 2023
|CAT 2023 Result Date|
Jan 04, 2024Tentative
|MAHCET Registration Timeline|
Feb 05, 2024 – Mar 04, 2024
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
1. SC, ST, VJ/DT (NT(A)), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) and SBC category candidates get 100% Tuition fee waiver.
2. OBC category candidates get50% Tuition fee waiver.
3. Open Category candidate gets 50% Tuition fee waiver through EBC Scheme.
4. All minority Schemes provided by the government of Maharashtra are available to minority students
|Placement Year||Placement %||Average Salary (INR)||Maximum Salary (INR)|
|2018-2020||In process||3.44 LPA||12.02 LPA|
|2017-2019||92%||2.9 LPA||6 LPA|
|2016-2018||83%||2.8 LPA||6.5 LPA|