Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUS&T) Hisar was established in 1995 with an objective to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education. The privately funded university is accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) by ‘A’ grade.
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar earlier known as Guru Jambheshwar University was established by an Act of the Legislature of the State of Haryana in 1995. GJU Hisar is approved by UGC and AICTE, and accredited by NBA, and with A+ Grade by NAAC. The university is ranked 49 under the Pharmacy category by NIRF 2023. The university also provides distance education programmes to students that are approved by the Distance Education Bureau, UGC, New Delhi. GJU University, through various departments and affiliated colleges, offers UG, PG, and various other courses to students. These courses are provided across Physics, Chemistry, Law, and various other streams. The major highlights of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology are tabulated below:
Establishment year | Ownership type
1995 | State University
A+ Grade by NAAC, NBA
-49 by NIRF under the Pharmacy category
-100 under the Management category by NIRF
|B.Tech||₹68,800 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 + JEE Main|
|MCA||₹55,800 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|B.P.T||₹49,800 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Sc||₹28,200 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|B.Sc + M.Sc||₹49,800 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|Ph.D||₹30,000 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|M.Tech||₹67,800 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation + GATE|
*GJU MBA ranking by India Today is 243 out of 281 colleges in India in 2022.
*GJU Overall ranking by NIRF is 101 out of 200 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2022. GJU B.Tech ranking by NIRF is 201 out of 300 colleges in India in 2021 and it was 195 out of 300 colleges in India in 2020.
*GJU B.Tech ranking by IIRF is 119 out of 170 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 155 out of 192 colleges in India in 2022.
*GJU Overall ranking by National Institutional Ranking Framework Innovation is 6 out of 25 colleges in India in 2020.
*GJU Overall ranking by Times Higher Education is 1201 out of 1501 colleges in International in 2024 and it was 1001 out of 1799 colleges in International in 2023.
*GJU MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 463 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website of the university (http://www.gjust.ac.in/)
2. Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab on the home page.
3. The new candidates need to register themselves with the basic details required and agree to the conditions that follow. Click on New Candidate Registration and register yourself.
4. After the registration process a Unique ID and password is generated and sent to the registered number of the candidate.
5. Next, login with reference number and password.
6. Fill the form carefully with the required details and scanned copies of signature and photograph.
7. Pay the application fee (INR 1000 for General Category and INR 250 for Reserved Categories) via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and submit the duly filled application form.
Nov 06, 2023Upcoming
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Date|
Nov 07, 2023Upcoming
|CAT 2023 Exam Date|
Nov 26, 2023
|JEE Main 2024 Registration (Session – 1)|
Nov 02, 2023 – Nov 30, 2023Ongoing
|GATE 2024 Admit Card Date|
Jan 03, 2024
|CAT 2023 Result Date|
Jan 04, 2024Tentative
|JEE Main 2024 Admit Card (Session – 1)|
Jan 21, 2024Tentative
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date (Session – 1)|
Jan 24, 2024 – Feb 01, 2024
|GATE 2024 Exam Dates|
Feb 03, 2024
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
Department of Science & Technology has started a scholarship scheme for the Under Graduate B.Sc.
(General) and Post Graduate students opting for basic science subjects viz Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, and Geology. Every year 100 students each of B.Sc. 1st year and M.Sc.
(Previous) are selected on merit basis. Scholarship of Rs. 4,000/- per month + contingency stipend of Rs. 4,000/- once in a year to B.Sc. students & Scholarship of Rs. 6,000/- per month + contingency stipend of Rs. 5,000/- once in a year is provided to M.Sc. students.
As per NIRF 2022 data, the median package for B.Pharm students for the year 2022 was INR 3.50 LPA. As for the M.Pharm students, the median package stood at INR 3.35 LPA. The following table depicts the year’s median packages offered during the last year three years: