Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (GNIT) is an engineering institute located in Haryana. It is affiliated to Kurukshetra University and approved by AICTE. The institute offers degrees in the field of engineering leading to graduation and post-graduation. Lateral entry admissions into second year of B.Tech are also available for eligible candidates.
|Name of the Institute||Guru Nanak Institute of Technology|
|Type of Institute||Private Unaided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit Based (In case of Management Quota)|
|Entrance Name||Joint Entrance Examination Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET)|
JEE Main – April 8, 15 & 16
LEET – May 30
GATE – February 03, 04, 10 and 11
1. The application form can be obtained from the institute website. Candidates are requested to take a print out of the form and fill in the details carefully, submit the form at the time of admission.
2. The cost of application is included in the first semester fee which is to be paid through HDFC Net Transfer in the college bank account.
3. The details of fee payment can be obtained by filling admission enquiry form on the website.
4. Based on request, the admission in-charge will revert to you through SMS, email or telephone to provide necessary admission details.
Candidates seeking admissions under state quota seats must apply by paying counselling fees on the official website through online mode.
|JEE Main 2024 Registration (Session – 1)||
Nov 02, 2023 – Nov 30, 2023Ongoing
|JEE Main 2024 Admit Card (Session – 1)||
Jan 21, 2024Tentative
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date (Session – 1)||
Jan 24, 2024 – Feb 01, 2024
|JEE Main 2024 Result (Session – 1)||
Feb 12, 2024
|JEE Main 2024 Counselling Date||
Jun 03, 2024
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
GNIT offers Mela Singh Memorial Scholarships and other financial aid to engineering students every year based on their academic, sports and cultural achievements. The scholarships grant partial waiver on tuition fee to eligible students.