Hardayal Technical Campus located in Mathura, UP and was established in 2011. It is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
The college offers courses in Engineering, Business Studies, Architecture and Diploma in Engineering.
Admission to courses is based on UP state entrance examinations. The college’s entrance test and eligibility of the courses and exams are based on the marks obtained in 10+2 qualifying exams.
|Established | Institute Type||2011 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, Aptitude Test|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, BBA, MBA, B.Arch, Diploma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based | Entrance-based|
|Facilities Available||Library, Laboratories, Computer Lab, Sports Facilities, Hostel|
|B.Tech||₹55,000 (1st Year Fees)|
|MBA||₹59,700 (1st Year Fees)|
|Polytechnic||₹30,150 (1st Year Fees)|
|B.Arch||₹57,730 (1st Year Fees)|
1. Students need to obtain the application form either online or on campus.
2. Fill in the pre-registration/ application form*
3. Attach the required documents and pay the required application fee
4. Send it to the given address by post/person/email along with DD of application fee.
5. Based on the marks obtained in JEE Main, students will be offered admission in courses available.
6. Manual verification of original documents will be made at the campus after provisional allotment.
Dec ’23-Jan ’24
|JEE Main 2024 RegistrationTentative|
|JEE Main 2024 Admit CardTentative|
24 Jan ’24 – 1 Feb ’24
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 1|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport Size Photo
Scholarship programs are awarded to students based on merit and reservation status. Some of the scholarships are as follows: