IIEBM Indus Business School situated in Pune, Maharashtra was established in August 2000 as an Educational Institute recognized by the Govt. of Maharashtra. The Institute that is spread across 2000 sq. ft. is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). IIEBM offers PG Diploma course in Management to the candidates. The institute offers PGDM & PGD-ERP programmes. There are 6 specializations in the PGDM programme.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Education & Business Management (IIEBM), Indus Business School|
|Location||S.No. 114/1/3, Wakad- Marunje Road, Off Mumbai- Bangalore Highway, Wakad, Pune- 411057|
Type of University
AICTE, Ministry of HRD Government of India
2000 sq. ft.
How to Reach
18 Km from Pune Railway Station
25 Km from Pune Airport
|PGDM||INR 7.95 Lakhs|
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks
Selection Criteria: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT + WAT+ GD+PI
*IIEBM IBS MBA ranking by India Today is 87 out of 272 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 92 out of 281 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIEBM IBS MBA ranking by Outlook is 62 out of 200 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 69 out of 120 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIEBM IBS Overall ranking by The Times Of India is 18 out of 80 colleges in India in 2021 and it was 32 out of 100 colleges in India in 2020. IIEBM IBS MBA ranking by The Times Of India is 25 out of 100 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 27 out of 150 colleges in India in 2022.
*IIEBM IBS MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 92 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website of ‘Indus Business School, Pune’.
2. Click on ‘Admission’ tab and then on ‘Download Application Form’ tab.
3. Download the application form and take a print out.
4. Fill the application form correctly and send it by speed post along with a DD, attested copies of required documents, competitive score card to the college.
5. Demand Draft of INR 1000 must be drawn in favour of ‘Indus Business School’ payable at Pune.
6. Candidate can also purchase the prospectus and application form from the college office by paying INR 1000 as application fees
7 Nov ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
13 Oct ’23 – 28 Nov ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process CBT 1|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
Scholarship is awarded to students on case to case basis based on following criteria like –
1. Performance in Academics (10th, 12th and Grad.)
2. Sports (Regional/National Level)
3. Work Experience
4. NCC, Scouts, RSP, NSS etc.
5. Wards of serving/ retired Armed forces personnel (Army, Navy, Airforce) and Central/ State Government Employee
6. Students from economically challenged background