Indore Management Institute is a prestigious institute established in the year 2008. It is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya and has been approved by AICTE & UGC. The institute provides 4 UG courses like BBA, BA LLB, LLB, B.Com, and 2 PG courses namely PGDM and MBA. Additionally, the institute provides many certification courses too. Reputed companies like PAYTM, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, IDFC Bank, Just Dial have already conducted their campus recruitment drives for the recruitment of students.
|Established in | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Affiliation||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Top Recruiters||PAYTM, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, IDFC Bank, Just Dial|
|Facilities Available||Library, Computer Lab, Canteen, Quadrangle, WIFI, etc.|
*IMI MBA ranking by India Today is 273 out of 281 colleges in India in 2022 and it was 263 out of 268 colleges in India in 2021.
*IMI MBA ranking by IIRF is 90 out of 120 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 83 out of 100 colleges in India in 2022.
*IMI MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 492 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website of IMI
2. Click on Admission Enquiry
3. A registration form will open
4. Fill it up to get yourself registered
5. Select your course and enter all the other details
6. Click on Submit
7. The admission team will get in touch with you
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
Scholarship is available up to 20% of the fees for students on academic basis. The director of the college provides scholarship to some students.
In 2020 highest package offered was 8.4LPA and least was 2.70LPA around 80% placements.