IPS Group of Colleges was established in the year 2005. The institution is affiliated to the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and approved by NCTE. IPS Group of Colleges has 3 institutes providing education in Engineering, Pharmacy and Professional Studies. The IPS Group of Colleges is one of the younger college of the state of Madhya Pradesh
|MBA||₹55,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CMAT|
|M.Tech||₹60,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BBA||₹29,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BE||₹59,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Main|
|B.Com||₹22,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Pharma||₹1.4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||B.Pharm.|
1. Applicants can enquire about the admission from the website of the college.
2. Applicants are required to download the admission form available on the website of the college.
3. Application fees must be paid via Debit/Credit Card/Net Transfer.
4. Selection will be done on the basis of merit and the marks secured in the following exams:
5. MPMET (Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test)
6. CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
Feb ’24-Mar ’24
|CMAT 2024 registration and application processTentative|
|CMAT 2024 form correctionTentative|
|CMAT 2024 admit card downloadTentative|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
|Students marks in 12th||Concession in Tuition fees|
|80% up to 85%||15,000|
|Above 85% up to 90%||25,000|
In the year 2023 Students of IPS Group of Colleges, Gwalior got direct campus placements in top companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Tech Mahindra and more.
Students of IPS Group of Colleges, Gwalior received Highest Package offer of Rs. 13 Lakhs per annum.