Jain College was established in the year 1993. The college is affiliated to Jiwaji University, Gwalior and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. It has been accredited with ‘B’ grade by NAAC. Jain college offers degree and diploma courses in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Pharmacy, Education and Elementary Education.
|MBA||₹45,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|BBA||₹30,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50%|
|B.Sc||₹10,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Com||₹10,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BA||₹10,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Ed||₹35,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|M.Ed||₹45,000 (1st Year Fees)||B.Ed with 50%|
1. Visit the website of the college and click on ‘Admission’.
2. Go to ‘Admission Form’ and download the application form.
3. Take a printout of the form and fill out the application form.
4. Affix a latest passport size photograph.
5. Submit the same along with all the required documents.
Feb ’24-Mar ’24
|CMAT 2024 registration and application process|
|CMAT 2024 form correction|
|CMAT 2024 admit card download|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
Merit Scholarship and Merit -cum- means Scholarship :
Institute offers various scholarship schemes to the students on the basis of merit.
Government Scholarship Scheme :
Institute offers various government scholarship schemes for needy and reserved category students.
Jain College has a placement cell supervised by placement and training coordinators and committees of students. The cell organizes personality development program which enhances communication skills, manners and etiquettes, team management and other activities like seminars, group discussions and mock interviews. The college organizes activities like field trips, educational excursions, presentations, debates, lectures by eminent industrialists.
Top recruiters of Jain College: Auroprobe, Harihar Biotech, BMHRC, Bio-Serve, Cadila, Ranbaxy, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Amul, Infosys, Motorola, Microsoft, Bajaj Allianz, Motorola, Cadbury, Hexaware, Honeywell, ICICI Infotech and many more.