Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida (JIIT Noida) was founded in 2001 with the aim to offer quality education in the fields of Engineering, Science, Management, IT, etc. It received the status of a deemed-to-be university in 2004. JIIT Noida is an integral part of Jaypee Group of Companies that currently provides education across 34 schools, five ITI’s, 1 Polytechnic, Advanced Skill Development Centre, PG college, and B.Ed college, respectively. JIIT Noida has been ranked 94 under the Engineering category by the NIRF in 2022. Talking about the placements, the highest package offered to students during the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology placements 2022 was INR 1.15 crore. Candidates can check the major highlights of JIIT Noida in the table provided below:
Year of establishment
Deemed to be University
Ranked 94 under the Engineering category by the NIRF
Number of courses offered
Number of scholarships
2 (Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship, Merit Scholarship)
Highest CTC (2022)
INR 1.15 crore
|B.Tech||₹2.42 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Main|
|MBA||₹4.58 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + CAT|
|M.Tech||₹1.32 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
|BBA||₹1.82 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|Ph.D||₹55,000 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||₹2.7 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 75% + JEE Main|
|M.Sc||₹66,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
*JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by India Today is 27 out of 246 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 29 out of 238 colleges in India in 2022.
*JIIT Noida Overall ranking by The Week is 32 out of 34 colleges in India in 2021. JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by The Week is 45 out of 131 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 43 out of 216 colleges in India in 2022.
*JIIT Noida Overall ranking by NIRF is 101 out of 200 colleges in India in 2022 and it was 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2021. JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by NIRF is 101 out of 200 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 94 out of 300 colleges in India in 2022.
*JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by Outlook is 25 out of 160 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 40 out of 160 colleges in India in 2022.
*JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by IIRF is 89 out of 166 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 148 out of 173 colleges in India in 2022.
*JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by The Times Of India is 127 out of 196 colleges in India in 2021.
*JIIT Noida B.Tech ranking by Collegedunia.com is 98 out of 394 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Candidates must meet the requirements for JIIT Noida B.Tech. or Integrated M.Tech. admission.
2. They must take the JEE Mains test followed by UPTAC Counseling and pass it.
3. Fill up the B.Tech or Integrated M.Tech application form, and then submit it together with the Rs 1200 application fee.
4. Only the All India Rank of the JEE (Main) examination will be used to determine the merit list for admission to Jaypee Universities from among the many applications that were submitted.
5. The JIIT Noida campus will host the offline JIIT counseling procedure for JIIT-Noida, JUIT-Waknaghat, and JUET-Guna.
6. At the time of counseling, candidates will be asked to rank their preferences for the institute, programme, and branch.
25 Oct ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
15 Jul ’23 – 30 Nov ’23
|XAT 2024 Exam registrationOngoing|
10 Dec ’23
|ATMA 2023: Last date to Download ATMA Scorecards|
20 Dec ’23
|XAT 2024 admit card download|
7 Jan ’24
|XAT 2024 Exam|
|XAT 2024 resultTentative|
|XAT 2023 Cut Offs ReleaseTentative|
Feb ’24-Mar ’24
|CMAT 2024 registration and application processTentative|
|CMAT 2024 form correctionTentative|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
Scholarship Scheme of U.P. Government for economically weak students belonging to state of Uttar Pradesh:
U.P. Government offers Scholarship’s for economical weak students (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority and General Category). Annual income from all sources for category (Post Matric) – OBC, Minority and General must be exceed more than Rs. 2,00,000/- and for category SC/ ST must not exceed more than Rs. 2,50,000/-.
William Webster Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
Brief on Scholarship:
Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan has setup an initial corpus of Rs. 20 Lacs for the William Webster* Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship to be provided to eligible students from the income earned by way of interest from the corpus. The scholarship would be provided to students admitted to the Jaypee Education System across the 3 Campuses from the Academic Year 2004 onwards through a transparent mechanism by as Scholarship Committee set up for the purpose. Selected students will get a tuition fee waiver for the year up to a maximum of one semester Tuition Fee. All scholarship amounts will be adjusted against the tuition fees of the year in which approved.
Eligibility (Fresh Cases):
– Combined income of parents/guardian should be less than or equal to Rs. 1.5 Lacs per annum.
– Merit is determined on the basis of following weightages of marks obtained in classes 10th, 12th and performance in B.Tech. 1st semester.
a. Class 10th : 15%
b. Class 12th : 35%
c. B.Tech. 1st sem. : 50%
Eligibility (Continuation Cases):
A student shall continue to get the scholarship, in the subsequent years provided he/she fulfils the following criteria:
• Minimum CGPA of 7.0 on 10 point scale.
• Combined income of parents/guardian should be less than or equal to Rs. 1.5 Lacs per annum.
|Particulars||Placements Statistics 2023||Placements Statistics 2022||Placements Statistics 2021|
|Total Offers Placed||1053||1442||1390|
|Highest Package||INR 82.89 LPA||INR 1.15 CPA||INR 43.88 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 11.37 LPA||INR 11.1 LPA||–|
|Median Package||INR 8.88 LPA||INR 7.60 LPA||–|
|Top recruiters||Adobe, Microsoft, Pure Storage, Intuit, Trilogy, Data Insight, Google India, Morgan Stanley, etc||Amazon, Atlassian, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant etc||Adobe System, DE Shaw, Amazon, Cisco, Morgan STanley, Intuit, Cognizant, TCS Ninja, Wipro|