Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University located in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The University is registered under the Rajasthan Society Registration Act No. 28 that came into practice in 1958. JRNRVU was established in the year 1937 and since then offers various UG, PG and Diploma courses to the candidates.
Deemed to be University
AICTE and UGC
Over 10,000 books
1 (Boys hostel)
2 (Girls hostel)
How to Reach
8.1 Km from Udaipur City Railway Station, Jawahar Nagar
7 Km from Udaipur City Bus Stand
|MBA||₹56,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50% + CMAT|
|BBA||₹17,950 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|MA||₹18,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|Ph.D||₹2.2 Lakhs (Total Fees)||Post Graduation|
|BA||₹17,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Phil||₹30,000 (Total Fees)||Post Graduation|
|PGDCA||₹11,350 (Total Fees)||Graduation|
*JRNRVU Social Work ranking by India Today is 19 out of 52 colleges in India in 2021 and it was 14 out of 35 colleges in India in 2020.
*JRNRVU Social Science ranking by Outlook is 16 out of 35 colleges in India in 2020.
*JRNRVU Physiotherapy ranking by IIRF is 26 out of 105 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 30 out of 114 colleges in India in 2022.
1. Fill the application form with all the academic and personal details.
2. Mention the program and remit the registration fee of INR 300.
3. The application form should be submitted to the Study Centre of the university where you want to study.
4. No direct form will be accepted by the university.
5. The course fee is required to be paid in the form of demand draft in favor of Director, J.R.N. Rajasthan VIdyapeeth University, Payable at Udaipur.
Documents required to be submitted with the application form:
1. Valid Aadhaar card
2. Recent colored passport size Photograph
3. Personal, academic and address details
4. Recent colored photograph scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
5. Scan copy of signature (size between 3kb to 20kb)
6. Scan copy of Right-hand index finger impression (size between 3kb to 20kb)
7. Debit/Credit Card or payment details
8. Valid Email ID and password
9. Passing certificate of qualifying exam
10. All the photocopies of the Mark sheet and Certificates.
|CMAT Registration Timeline|
Feb 13, 2024 – Mar 13, 2024Tentative
|CMAT Admit Card Date|
May 01, 2024Tentative
|CMAT Exam Date|
May 04, 2024Tentative
May 31, 2024
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
University offers scholarships for all the students.Above 70% marks in H.S will receive scholarships.NET/SLET qualified candidates will also receive a good amount of scholarships.Minimum 20,000 INR scholarship is given by our University to students based on different criteria.Students belong to reserve category are also able to get scholarships from the reservation commission.
Placement are good as big companies like TCI, ICICI Prudential, Mahindra Finance, Airtel, etc. visit the campus. From this college, many students placed successfully. Average salary offered by companies is Rs.30-40K and company offered managerial role in various departments of the company. 90%of the students got internship from college. Highest stipend offered range is Rs. 5-10k per month.