Krea University is ranked 74th by NIRF 2023 in the Management Category. Krea University is a prestigious university established in the year 2018 at Sri City of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state private university approved by UGC. It offers BA, B.Sc. at the UG level, MBA at the PG level, and Ph.D. at the doctoral level. The institute has a strong team of faculty members and great infrastructural facilities. It has witnessed an excellent placement record over the years with satisfactory packages.
|Established | Institute Type||2018 | Private|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctorate|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
|Top Recruiters||Infosys, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, Honeywell, Accenture|
|Campus Area||40 acres|
|Facilities Available||Sports, Hostel, Library, Laboratories, Dining|
|Courses||Total tuition Fees||Eligibility|
14.2 L – 29.6 L
|– / –|
*Krea University MBA ranking by NIRF is 74 out of 125 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 50 out of 100 colleges in India in 2021.
*Krea University MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 115 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website of the university and register under Apply now tab by entering your e-mail id, personal details, and mobile number.
2. After registering online, the candidate needs to fill the application form with details like a personal story, academic achievements, extracurricular activities, personal details, and some additional information.
3. Submit the duly filled application form and proceed towards fee payment.
4. Application fee of INR 500/- needs to be paid for application processing.
7 Nov ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
15 Jul ’23 – 30 Nov ’23
|XAT 2024 Exam registrationOngoing|
1 Aug ’23 – 16 Dec ’23
|NMAT 2023 Admit Card Issuance (immediately after scheduling)Ongoing|
10 Oct ’23 – 19 Dec ’23
|NMAT 2023 Exam Window|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
Scholarship is offered to students on the basis of the annual income of their family:
Less than INR 10,00,000: Up to 100% tuition fees that may also include living expenses depending on actual income and other related parameters
INR 10,00,000 – 50,00,000: Up to 75% tuition fees depending on actual income and other related parameters
|Particulars||Placements Statistics 2023|
|Number of Recruiters||55|
|Number of New Recruiters||14|
|Number of Students||184|
|Number of PPOs||30|
|Highest Package||INR 22.90 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 13.50 LPA|
|Top 10% Average Package||INR 19.20 LPA|
|Top 25% Average Package||INR 17.30 LPA|
|Top 50% Average Package||INR 15.60 LPA|
|Median Package||INR 13.10 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Nomura, Deloitte, KPMG, Barclays, Crisil, JP Morgan Chase|