Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology & Management (LBSITM), Indore is a premiere B-school in Indore, approved by AICTE. The institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Management in affiliation with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV). Admission to the LBSITM, Indore is done on the basis of various national entrance examinations.
In addition to this, LBSITM has a dedicated placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to its students. The highest package is offered at INR 8.75 LPA. Some of the top recruiters are Reliance Jio Infocomm, HDFC Bank, LG, Amazon, Kotak, Oppo, Panasonic, Coca Cola, Axis Bank, Ambuja Cement etc.
|MBA||₹55,000 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|BBA||₹25,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50%|
|Certification||₹15,000 (Total Fees)||10+2|
|PGDM||₹1.81 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|B.Com||₹22,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45%|
|Certification||₹30,000 (Total Fees)||10th|
|Advance Certificate||₹1 Lakh (Total Fees)||Graduation|
*LBSITM MBA ranking by Outlook is 47 out of 200 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 76 out of 120 colleges in India in 2022.
*LBSITM MBA ranking by IIRF is 93 out of 120 colleges in India in 2023.
*LBSITM MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 532 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
1. Candidates can apply via both online or offline mode.
2. For admission in UG courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination.
3. Admissions would be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written test, GD and PI round.
4. The cut-off for merit list preparation and admission would be determined by the college.
5. Relaxation for reserved category candidates would be available as per Government norms.
23 Aug ’23 – 23 Nov ’23
|SNAP 2023 Registrations|
7 Nov ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
13 Oct ’23 – 28 Nov ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process CBT 1|
15 Jul ’23 – 30 Nov ’23
|XAT 2024 Exam registration|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
Chairman’s Scholarship upto 25% of Program fees based on Merit-cum-Need of the student is awarded to 15 students.
|Minimum Salary||2.4 LPA||1.26 LPA|
|Maximum Salary||8.75 LPA||4.8 LPA|
|Average Salary||5 LPA||3.03 LPA|