Maharana Pratap Polytechnic, Gorakhpur was established in the year 1956-57 with its first civil engineering batch. It offers Diploma courses in the Engineering field The admission procedure is completely merit-based and the college accepts UPJEE exam scores for admission. Diploma courses are offered in 8 specializations.
The college offers both government-financed and self-financed courses. Under self-financed courses, it provides one Year Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management. Admission to this course is also merit-based.
|Established | Institute Type||1956 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Board Of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Sports, IT Infrastructure, Laboratories and Auditorium|
|Courses||Course Details||Course Fees|
|Diploma in Engineering||Duration : 3 years|
Specializations: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Production Engineering, Mechanical CAD, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Marketing and Sales Management, and Architecture Assistantship
Eligibility: Passes 10th from a recognized board
Selection criteria: Merit-based on the rank of UPJEE
|INR 54,508 – INR 74,218|
1. The candidates will have to apply online for UPJEE (Polytechnic) by visiting the official site of the JEECUP.
2. Candidates should fill the online form, upload all the required documents with photographs, signatures, and then submit it along with the prescribed admission fee to complete the application process.
3. After the examination candidates will be ranked according to marks obtained by them in the examination.
4. Candidates with higher ranks will be given preference, candidates will be allocated a seat based on their preference and availability.
5. The offer of admission shall be subject to physical verification of original documents at the time of counseling or admission. If any candidate fails to furnish proper documents at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will be canceled.
13 Sep ’23 – 15 Sep ’23
|JEECUP 2023 counselling admission confirmation – Round 6|
11 Sep ’23 – 12 Sep ’23
|JEECUP 2023 counselling admission confirmation – Round 5|
Approximately 25% of students get placed. The highest salary offered is Rs.25000 per month and the lowest salary offered is Rs.8000 per month. Top recruiting companies are L&T, Mahindra, and Wipro. Approximately 30% of students got internships in a few companies, such as L&T and Wipro. Job roles offered are intern and trainee.