Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) also known as University of Udaipur is a public University. MLSU has been affiliated to UGC and AICTE. University has been ranked 67 for pharmacy course by NIRF.
The University has 60 colleges affiliated with it along with 4 constituent colleges. The 4 constituent colleges are:
-University College of Science
-University College of Social Science and Humanities
-University College of Commerce and Management Studies
-University College of Law
The colleges affiliated to the university are not only spread in the district of Udaipur, but also in the district of Chittorgarh, Rajsamand, and Sirohi.
The University provides undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses through 34 departments. These departments include Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Earth Science, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Social Science and Faculty of Architecture.
No. of courses
AICTE, BCI, PCI, UGC, NAAC, NCTE, NIRF, COA
– Ranked 151-200 by NIRF, MHRD, GOI
– Ranked 67 for Pharmacy by NIRF 2021
No of Faculty
No of students
|Ph.D||₹8,500 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|M.Sc||₹28,135 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|L.L.B||₹4,510 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|B.P.Ed||₹5,405 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 or Graduation|
|B.Lib.I.Sc||₹8,255 (Total Fees)||10+2|
|MA||₹5,885 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|BA + B.Ed||₹4,510 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
*MLSU Mass Communications ranking by India Today is 47 out of 47 colleges in India in 2022.
*MLSU Overall ranking by NIRF is 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2022 and it was 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2021. MLSU Pharmacy ranking by NIRF is 73 out of 125 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 60 out of 125 colleges in India in 2022.
*MLSU Overall ranking by QS World University is 80 out of 100 colleges in India in 2020 and it was 51 out of 72 colleges in India in 2019.
The application form can be filled online on the payment through an online payment gateway. Students are advised to take the printout of the duly filled form as it will be required at the time of the final seat confirmation cum counseling process.
13 Oct ’23 – 28 Nov ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process CBT 1|
30 Nov ’23 – 3 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 Admit Card Download CBT 1|
3 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 CBT 1|
13 Oct ’23 – 3 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration IBT 1|
13 Oct ’23 – 5 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process PBT|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
1. Need cum merit scholarship is provided to the students who have scored 60% in the last qualifying exam.
2. National scholarship is provided to those students who have scored 60% marks in the bachelor’s degree exam.
3. Under the UGC research fellowship, students who have qualified NET are rewarded with 25000 per month.
4. Departmental Fellowship is provided to those students who have scored at least 55% ( 50% for SC/ST) marks in the post graduation program.