NIMS University Rajasthan is a self-financed university in Rajasthan and was established under the NIMS University Act. NIMS University is recognised by the Government of India, UGC, DCI, BCI, MCI, PCI, and INC. In addition to this, the university is accredited by NAAC and is a member of AIU. NIMS University Jaipur through 24 constituent colleges, offers UG, PG, diploma, PhD, and other courses to students across multiple streams such as Design, Engineering, Medical, and other streams.
|Affiliation and Accreditations||AICTE, UGC|
|Course||UG, PG, and PhD|
|Streams||Law, Medical, Management, Science, Technical, Humanities, Law, Commerce|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
|Number of Students||12000+|
|Books and Chapters Authored||100+|
|M.Sc||₹1 Lakh (1st Year Fees)||Graduation with 50%|
|B.Sc||₹80,000 (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50%|
|B.Tech||₹2.4 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 With 45%|
|MBBS||₹18 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.P.T||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BBA||₹1 Lakh (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 45%|
|MBA||₹3 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
*NIMS University Overall ranking by NIRF is 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2022 and it was 151 out of 200 colleges in India in 2021.
*NIMS University B.Tech ranking by Outlook is 131 out of 150 colleges in India in 2019.
*NIMS University Physiotherapy ranking by IIRF is 64 out of 105 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 75 out of 114 colleges in India in 2022.
*NIMS University MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 549 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
The application form is available online on the University website. Candidate can fill the form online and apply for various courses. The Application form can be filled in offline mode as well.
1. Fill the application form by visiting the official website of NIMS University.
2. Pay the application fee of INR 800 + GST.
3. Submit the application form and note down the registration number.
For Offline Application
1. Download the application form the official website of NIMS University
2. Duly filled application form along with DD of INR 800 drawn in favor of ‘NIMS University’ payable at Jaipur’ is required to be sent to the NIMS University address.
|Last date to fill NEET 2023 Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply||Feb 22, 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||May 7, 2023|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
|Eligibility Criteria (As per Marks scored in last qualification)||Scholarship Amount (%)|
|70% – 75%||20% of tuition fee|
|75.1 – 79.9%||40% of tuition fee|
|80% – 85.9%||60% of tuition fee|
|86% – 90.9%||80% of tuition fee|
|Above 91%||100% of tuition fee|
|Category||Scholarship (For 1rst Year)|
|Girl Candidate||20% scholarship to girl candidates.|
|State Wise||Jammu And Kashmir (60%) North east (50%) Bihar, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh (50%)|
|Sports person||50% scholarship to national level certificate|
|Scholarship for wards of NIMS Employee||Special scholarship for wards of NIMS Employees and for himself/herself 50%|
INR 20 LPA
Deloitte, Aditya Birla, HP