PEC University of Technology (Punjab Engineering College University of Technology) is one of the pioneer engineering college in Punjab. The institute became Deemed University in 2003 through an MHRD notification and rechristened as PEC University of Technology in 2009. There are 9 academic departments and 2 centers of excellence.
The institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD programs in various disciplines. PEC Chandigarh Admission is done on the basis of national levels entrance exams such as JEE Main and GATE. PEC University of Technology provides various facilities like Medical Facility, Graduate Research Project Award, Computer Center, Hostels and Library.
Type of University
Deemed to be University
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Sector -12 Chandigarh – 160012 Chandigarh, India
How to reach?
9 Km away from the Chandigarh Railway station
5 Km from the main Bus Stand
|B.Tech||₹2.07 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|M.Tech||₹1.16 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||Pass in Graduation + GATE|
|Ph.D||₹77,000 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|B.Des||₹2.07 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
*PEC Chandigarh B.Tech ranking by NIRF is 101 out of 200 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 87 out of 300 colleges in India in 2022.
*PEC Chandigarh B.Tech ranking by IIRF is 8 out of 166 colleges in India in 2023 and it was 9 out of 173 colleges in India in 2022.
*PEC Chandigarh B.Tech ranking by Collegedunia.com is 89 out of 394 colleges in India in 2023.
1. Visit the official website.
2. Register through the link by entering the candidate’s name, email ID and mobile number.
3. After the form is submitted, an enrolment ID will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
4. Fill out the application form.
5. A fee of 1,500 INR (750 INR for women and reserved categories) will be charged. It is to be paid online.
6. Download the form and keep a printout for future reference.
2. Fill out the application form
3. Pay the registration fee of 2,200 INR (1,700 INR for reserved categories)
4. Click on “I agree”
5. Start entering your choices. When it is done, lock the choices
6. Submit the application and keep a printout
|JoSAA 2023 registration/choice filling||June 19, 2023|
|JoSAA mock seat allocation-1 based on the choices filled-in by candidates||June 25, 2023|
|JoSAA seat allotment – Round 1||June 30, 2023|
|JoSAA seat allocation – Round 2||July 6, 2023|
|Seat Allocation (Round 3)||July 12, 2023|
|Seat Allocation (Round 4)||July 16, 2023|
|Seat Allocation (Round 5)||July 21, 2023|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
Scholarship Programme for Diaspora Children enables Children of Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), to pursue Under Graduate courses in Indian Universities/Institutes in different fields (except medical and related courses) both professional and non-professional in Engineering/Technology, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Commerce, Management, Journalism, Hotel Management, Agriculture/Animal husbandry etc.
Scholarship Programme for Minority communities students. students applying for this scholarship must have all supporting documents example- Aadhar card, Residence proof etc.
|Batch||Placement Statistics 2023||Placement Statistics 2022|
|Total Number of Students||–||670|
|Number of Students Placed||–||450|
|Highest CTC||INR 83 LPA||INR 64.5 LPA|
|Average CTC||–||INR 13.50 LPA|
|Median CTC||–||INR 10 LPA|
|Highest Stipend||INR 1.6 Lakhs||Microsoft, RBS, Goldman Sachs|