Established in 2004 People’s Institute of Management and Research, a renowned institution of higher learningis located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. People’s Institute of Management and Research offers 12 diverse courses for Degree in Full Time mode. Institute present diversified 7 UG programs, which are designed to meet the learning aspirations of students from various backgrounds. When it comes to choosing a good Institute for higher learning, People’s Institute of Management and Research comes to mind. Student has the option to choose courses like BBA, MBA/PGDM, M.Com, B.Com, B.Com (Hons), MSW with stream of Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Commerce and Humanities & Social Sciences Institute provides opportunity to students to gain proficiency & expertise in the specialization of Transport & Logistics, HealthCare & Hospital. Most importantly, these courses with 210 seats are imparted at affordable fees, which increase accessibility and allow students to gain knowledge and skills in their chosen field. College provides good facilities and infrastructure like A/C Classrooms, Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Cafeteria, Girls Hostel, Gym, Hospital / Medical Facilities, Hostel, Labs, Library, Sports Complex, Wi-Fi Campus, Others – Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Seminar Hall/Conference Hall, Stadium, Restaurant / Haat, Bank & ATM, Post Officeto the students.
|Name of the Institute||People’s Institute of Management and Research|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based Entrance Based: MBA|
|Name of the Entrance||PAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT|
|Courses||Total tuition Fees||Eligibility|
1.4 L – 2.2 L
60 K – 2.1 L
10+2 : 35-50 %
10+2 : 35-50 %
|– / –|
B.Com (Hons)(1 course)
Graduation : 40 %
*PIMR MBA ranking by India Today is 234 out of 268 colleges in India in 2021 and it was 244 out of 284 colleges in India in 2019.
*PIMR MBA ranking by Collegedunia.com is 487 out of 608 colleges in India in 2023.
1. The application form can be downloaded from People’s University’s website.
2. The filled-in application form should be submitted or sent to the university campus along with required documents.
3. The application fee is INR 1200 and can be made via DD.
4. The Demand Draft has to be made from in favor of “Registrar, People’s University, Bhopal” payable at Bhopal.
1. SSC/10th Marks Card
2. HSC/PUC/12th Marks Card
3. Bachelor’s Degree Marks Card (Available as on date).
4. Correspondence Address:
People’s University, Peoples Campus,
Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur
Bhopal (M.P) 462037
7 Nov ’23 – 26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 admit card download|
26 Nov ’23
|CAT 2023 exam|
13 Oct ’23 – 28 Nov ’23
|MAT 2023 Registration Process CBT 1Ongoing|
15 Jul ’23 – 30 Nov ’23
|XAT 2024 Exam registrationOngoing|
30 Nov ’23 – 3 Dec ’23
|MAT 2023 Admit Card Download CBT 1|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
The highest salary package offered was 2.33 LPA, and the lowest salary package offered was 1 LPA.