Pratibha Institute of Business Management (PIBM) is a private institution established in 2008. It is a center of academic perfection established in the heart of Pune (Pimpri-Chinchwad), Maharashtra. The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). The institute is accredited with Grade ‘B’ by NAAC with a CGPA of 2.8.
PIBM, Pune offers postgraduate MBA and MCA courses in various specializations. The minimum eligibility to apply for the master’s degree course is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The admission to the MBA is done through any of the entrance exams- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAHCET. However, admission to the MCA program is granted on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by SPPU.
The mission of PBIM is to produce the essence of management and professional training to the budding peers for expanding their abilities to make them fit into humane and professional industrial management with a practicing environment and rapidly developing education policies that emphasize strengthening entrepreneurship.
|Established/ Institute Type||2008/ Private|
|Affiliated To||University Pune|
|Courses Offered||MBA, MCA|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-Based through Entrance Exams|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAHCET|
|Facilities||Library, Extra-Curricular, Gym|
1. Visit the official website of Pratibha Institute of Business Management @pibmpune.org.in.
2. Fill in the online application form with all the required details.
3. Upload the required documents and submit the application form fees through online payment means.
4. After verifying the details, proceed to the submission of the form. Take a printout of the filled application form.
5. Candidates are required to participate in the MAH CET Counselling procedure conducted by DTE.
10 Dec ’23
|ATMA 2023: Last date to Download ATMA Scorecards|
|MAH MCA CET 2024 RegistrationTentative|
30 Mar ’24
|MAH MCA CET 2024 Exam Date|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Passport-size Photograph
Scholarships are provided by the college to the meritorious students. These scholarships are prescribed by the state governments. Students belonging to a minor category like SC, ST, OBC are offered relaxation in the fee.
Pratibha Institute of Business Management (PIBM) has a dedicated placement cell that aims to provide a student the best skill and domain knowledge to make them readily available to work in the industry. Some of the top recruiters are tabulated below:
|HDFC Bank||KPIT||ICICI Bank||Amazon|
|Tata Motors||Reliance||Finolex||Axis Bank|