Radharaman Institute of Technology & Science (RITS), Bhopal offers various UG and PG courses in Engineering & Technology and Management across multiple specializations. The college’s flagship course is B.E/B.Tech across six disciplines and M.Tech, across four specializations. Apart from this, RITS also offers an MBA degree in 3 specializations. The fees range for the courses in RITS is INR 1- 2 Lacs. Admission in the B. Tech course is through a valid score in JEE mains. For admission to the M.Tech course, a valid GATE score is mandatory.
|Year of establishment||2003|
|Institute of national importance||no|
|Website||Go to Website|
|Also Known As||RITS|
JEE MainMP BE
*RITS B.Tech ranking by India Today is 123 out of 218 colleges in India in 2021 and it was 160 out of 254 colleges in India in 2020.
1. Candidate should log on to the official website of the institute, and click on the Admissions tab.
2. Select the course you wish to apply for, and fill in all required details.
3. Clearly state the educational qualification and personal details.
4. Click ‘Submit’.
5. The institute will revert to you with details regarding application fee and documents that need to be submitted.
Dec ’23-Jan ’24
|JEE Main 2024 RegistrationTentative|
|JEE Main 2024 Admit CardTentative|
24 Jan ’24 – 1 Feb ’24
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 1|
|JEE Main 2024 ResultTentative|
1 Apr ’24 – 15 Apr ’24
|JEE Main 2024 Exam Date Session 2|
1. Class 10th and 12th Marksheets and Passing Certificate
2. Graduation degree and Degree Certificate
3. Scorecard of entrance exam taken by the candidate
4. Category Certificate (if applicable)
5. Govt. ID proof
6. Passport sized photographs
The scholarship is available for only OBC, ST, and SC students. Post matric scholarship is for all BE and B-TECH students. It is given by the mp govt for financial assistance. And got a campuses training from any company you also got a stipend from here.
|Highest Salary Offered (M.Tech)||INR 4 LPA|
|Average Salary Offered (M.Tech)||INR 3 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||DRDO, TIFR, Heidelberg Group, BHEL, C&G, RRL, Indian Railways, CPRI, MPEB, HEG, Tractor Training & Testing centre Budhani, Akashwani, BSNL, Fedders Lloyd, Essar Group and many more.|